Friday, December 11, 2009

Season Greeting From Stockholm!!


Hej Hej,

I know I have been away.
I have missed writing so much.
I have been traveling a bit and currently I've been posted(2 weeks) in the greatest darkness on the lake, the city they call Stockholm.
Stockholm, Sweden.
I have learned so much on my travels.
I just wanted to send a Thank you to everyone and anyone who has touch my sight.
I know believe we're going to be okay.

Well to update you the site almost finished.
I'm so excited to share.
As I hope that in whatever you do you will share the same.
All we have is us, so we must be able to share because without this simple gift what will the future be.

Peace and Love
(and if your by some snow please enjoy it for me)
Sidenote: Im gonna check out this sample sale today if your in Stockholm heard its gonna be good.

No comments: